One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus. We had this parmesan asparagus for about a week straight after I bought all the asparagus when it went on a local sale. After that all I wanted was Enter this delicious and ONE PAN lemon parmesan chicken & asparagus. This meal is incredibly easy to make and there are so many amazing flavors.
The chicken is dipped in a lemon, butter mixture and then coated with panko breadcrumbs and parmesan. On the side I like to add broccoli because they cook at the same rate but asparagus. And this recipe for Lemon Garlic Chicken and Asparagus is packed with flavor and all made in the same pan – yay! You can cook One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 stick (8 Tbs) of unsalted melted butter, divided.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of S&P.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 Tbs of parsley.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced and divided.
- You need of Zest and juice of 2 lemons, divided.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
Although buying chicken breast tenderloins is the easiest option, if whole chicken breasts are more affordable, just slice them into smaller strips so that they cook more quickly. ONE PAN Lemon Parmesan Chicken & Asparagus is a meal that EVERYONE raves about! It'll put a smile on many faces — and all without stretching your. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business.
One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Place flour and S&P in one bowl.
- Put 6 Tbs melted butter, 2 cloves garlic, zest and juice of 1 lemon in second bowl.
- In a third bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan, S&P, garlic powder and parsley. Blend.
- Dredge chicken on each side in flour, then butter mixture, and into Panko mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat until each piece is coated.
- Place pan in oven and bake 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, trim asparagus.
- Melt remaining butter and add remaining garlic and lemon zest and juice and blend.
- Coat asparagus with butter mixture.
- Flip chicken over so underside and cook.
- Add asparagus to pan.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until asparagus is tender-crisp and chicken internal temperature is 165.
- When chicken is done, drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
Record and instantly share video messages from your browser. Broadcast your events with reliable, high-quality live streaming. Delicious chicken thighs & crispy asparagus tossed in a bright lemon butter sauce. Lemons – Fresh lemon goes perfectly with both chicken and asparagus. I love a little squeeze of it over my veggies in any dish.