Ground Pork and Pole Beans.
You can have Ground Pork and Pole Beans using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Pork and Pole Beans
- You need 38 ounces of pole beans.
- It’s 1 pound of pork lean.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need of To taste salt.
- It’s of To taste ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
Ground Pork and Pole Beans step by step
- In a pot add the pork, onion, and garlic cook the pork till there is no more pink. Add in the salt and pepper. Stir in the pole beans..
- Simmer 15 minutes then add the butter. When the butter is melted give it a stir allow to rest covered for 12 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.