Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad.
You can have Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad
- You need 2 of Pork fillets (half per person).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 2 Cups of baby Spinach.
- It’s 2 of medium Carrots.
- You need 1 of banana Capsicum.
- It’s 250 g of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Mango.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of slivered Almonds.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cracked pepper.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Murray river sea salt.
Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius. In a small bowl add, olive oil, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and half the lime juice. Mix well, brush all over the Pork fillet. Wrap in al foil, cook for 20 minutes, turn and cook for a further 20 minutes. Open foil, for browning of the Pork..
- Meanwhile, wash spinach, grate the carrot, slice capsicum, halve the tomatoes, dice mango, add to the bowl. Add almonds to the same bowl. Squeeze the other half of the lime and salt and pepper..
- Once the Pork is cooked, turn off the oven and rest for 5 minutes in oven. Remove from oven, rest for a further 5 minutes..
- Slice Pork into 1cm pieces, place onto a plate add salad..