Pulled Pork Fried Rice.
You can cook Pulled Pork Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 of day old cooked rice.
- It’s of Left over pulled pork.
- You need of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of Shallots, chopped.
- Prepare of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need of Green onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Pulled Pork Fried Rice step by step
- Heat a little oil in a wok on high heat..
- Add in the garlic and shallots. Saute until the garlic looks almost golden brown. Put aside on the edge of the wok..
- Add a little more oil in the center of the wok..
- Pour the beaten eggs. Scramble it..
- When the egg looks almost set, add the cooked rice..
- Flatten the rice out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add the pulled pork. Mix everything then season with salt and pepper..
- Have a taste. Add salt if needed..
- Add green onion. Give more stir a couple more time then turn the heat off..
- Serve immediately..