Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad. How to make this simple meal with a pork loin. When you stuff it with spinach, feta and sundried tomatoes, it brings pork to a new level of delicious. Then, the creamy dijon makes it even better.
Lately I've been serving them with your spinach rice which is also delicious!! The fresh combination of dijon, balsamic, and honey makes the pork tenderloin delicious and tender. With a simple marinade, this grilled pork tenderloin is Our recipe for grilled pork tenderloin is great served on a bed of spinach, rice, or alongside grilled vegetables or roasted root vegetables. You can have Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad
- It’s 2 of Pork fillets (half per person).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- You need 2 Cups of baby Spinach.
- Prepare 2 of medium Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of banana Capsicum.
- It’s 250 g of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Mango.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of slivered Almonds.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cracked pepper.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Murray river sea salt.
Pan-fried pork chops with a creamy Dijon mustard sauce. It's easy peasy, and tastes so good! The Dijon cream sauce is just lovely with the pork. Dijon mustard, honey, and a bit of black pepper and garlic powder are all that's needed to make pork chops a weeknight dish your family will love.
Dijon pork with spinach & mango salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius. In a small bowl add, olive oil, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and half the lime juice. Mix well, brush all over the Pork fillet. Wrap in al foil, cook for 20 minutes, turn and cook for a further 20 minutes. Open foil, for browning of the Pork..
- Meanwhile, wash spinach, grate the carrot, slice capsicum, halve the tomatoes, dice mango, add to the bowl. Add almonds to the same bowl. Squeeze the other half of the lime and salt and pepper..
- Once the Pork is cooked, turn off the oven and rest for 5 minutes in oven. Remove from oven, rest for a further 5 minutes..
- Slice Pork into 1cm pieces, place onto a plate add salad..
The other day when I made the Creamy Dijon Chicken I decided to make it again, but this time in pasta form with some other things I found in my fridge. The sun dried tomatoes really added a nice sweetness up against the tangy Dijon sauce. Mix cooked spinach together with cheese, garlic, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients together and set aside. Filet tenderloin and spread spinach mixture in the tenderloin.