Strawberry Jello Salad.
You can have Strawberry Jello Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jello Salad
- You need of Crust.
- You need 2 cups of thin salted pretzels- coarsely crushed.
- You need 3/4 cups of melted butter.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 12 oz. of Cool Whip.
- It’s 8 oz. of Pkg. Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 6 oz. of Pkg. Strawberry Jello.
- It’s 2 of Small Cartons Frozen Sliced Strawberries.
Strawberry Jello Salad instructions
- Crust: Mix well. Pat into 9 x 13 pan and bake at 300° 8 – 10 minutes- No longer!.
- Filling: Beat until creamy cool whip and Cream cheese. Pour over cooled crust. Put in fridge 20 minutes..
- Dissolve Jello in 2 cups hot water. Add 2 small Cartons Frozen Sliced Strawberries. Place in fridge until partially set..
- Pour Jello mixture over Cool Whip mixture after it has set. Refrigerate 4-6 hours..