Instant Pot Frozen Pork Roast.
You can have Instant Pot Frozen Pork Roast using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Frozen Pork Roast
- It’s 1-2 lbs of pork roast.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce, low sodium.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced ginger root.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- You need of green onions chopped.
- It’s of sesame seed (optional).
Instant Pot Frozen Pork Roast instructions
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth and bay leaves to the pressure cooker pot. Then, place the trivet with handles and place frozen pork roast directly onto it. If it doesn’t fit, cut it in half. Close the lid and make sure the valve points to seal. Press the Pressure Cook button and set the timer for 60 minutes for frozen pork roast (2 lbs) and 40 minutes for fresh or thawed pork roast. Followed by a 10 minutes Natural Pressure Release..
- After the 10 minutes NPR, release manually the remaining pressure. Open the lid and carefully lift the trivet with the meat. Remove and discard any excess fat from it, and place it in a baking pan that has been covered with foil. Clean the pressure cooker pot, and Select sauté..
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until fully combined. Once the IP reads HOT, add the sauce mixture to it. Stir and cook for a few minutes until it thickens enough to coat the spoon..
- Top the pork roast with half of the sauce, brushing the top and the sides of it. Set the other half of the sauce aside. Broil the meat for a few minutes, or until golden brown. Baste once with the sauce that dripped into the pan..
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Using a sharp knife, slice the meat and serve drizzled with the remaining sauce. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds (optional)..