Paneer salad with teriyaki sauce. Tilly gives a hand in the kitchen as Gordon redefines what a delicious salmon dish should be. Savory and versatile, Teriyaki Sauce has been becoming the mainstay seasoning outside of Japan. Learn how to make delicious and easy homemade teriyaki sauce in this recipe.
This Japanese-style teriyaki sauce recipe, similar to that which is often enjoyed at restaurants, can be easily made at home with just a few simple pantry. This traditional Japanese teriyaki sauce recipe just might be the best you've ever had! For the cucumber salad, use a swivel blade peeler to peel the cucumber into slices. You can have Paneer salad with teriyaki sauce using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer salad with teriyaki sauce
- You need 1 cup of paneer.
- You need For of Marination for paneer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil to stir fry paneer.
- Prepare for of Salad-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corns.
- It’s 1/2 cup of purple cabbage chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of lettuce leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salad leaves chopped.
- You need For of Sauce-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweet soya sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of ginger powder.
- You need 2 spoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 spoon of sesame seeds toasted.
- It’s 1 of red pepper chopped.
Make the dressing by mixing the vinegar with the soy sauce, sugar and sesame seeds. Toss the cucumber with the dressing and serve with the salmon and boiled rice. This easy teriyaki sauce and marinade tastes fantastic. Use this sauce as a marinade, stir fry sauce, or glaze for chicken, salmon or shrimp.
Paneer salad with teriyaki sauce step by step
- First peel and slice all the vegetables. Now marinate paneer with above marinated ingredients.now just stir fry the paneer in little oil and remove..
- Now take a bowl and mix all the sauces ingredients from above.now blanche vegetable for few seconds..
- Now take a big salad bowl with include all the blanche vegetables mixed with pepper,lettuce and salad leaves.now add the stir fry paneer with sauces and mix well.now lastly sprinkle toasted sesame seeds..
- Serve immediately and enjoy this super easy and delicious salad..
Making your own batch of teriyaki sauce is easy, and it will taste much better than anything you can find at the store. This sauce is so good; you will want a batch. The Best Indonesian Salad Recipes on Yummly Asian Style Turkey Salad with Crispy WontonsShady Brook Farms. medium red onion, fried wonton strips, napa. Easy Teriyaki Salmon pan-fried to perfection and served with a homemade teriyaki sauce!