My Skillet Sausage and Veggies.
You can have My Skillet Sausage and Veggies using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Skillet Sausage and Veggies
- It’s 2 of medium zucchini (cubed).
- You need 4 of fully cooked sausages (sliced into circles ¼ inch thick).
- It’s 1 of yellow or white onion (cut almost same size as Zuchinni).
- Prepare 8 of white mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare of Fresh basil for garnish (optional).
- You need 1 of bell pepper (cut close to same size as Zuchinni).
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or avocado oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
My Skillet Sausage and Veggies instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high-heat..
- When the oil is hot, then add mushrooms and chopped sausage and sautè, flipping sausage often, for a few minutes or till sausage slices have some browning. Remove from pan and put aside..
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining 1 ½ tbsp of oil to skillet together with the zucchini, onion & bell pepper. Then sprinkle with oregano, garlic powder, basil, onion powder, pepper and salt. Stir..
- Let cook till the onion is translucent, peppers and zucchini are near tender for 5 minutes..
- Add sausage back into the skillet together with minced garlic. Stir. Cover so everything moves through for a few minutes. Taste and add additional salt if needed..