You can cook Caprese Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caprese Salad
- It’s 4 of Campari Tomatoes.
- It’s 8 Oz. of Truffle Burrata Cheese.
- You need of Fresh Basil.
- It’s 1/2 C of Balsamic Vinegar (have fun with different flavors).
- It’s of Pink & Black Peppercorns.
- It’s of Sea Salt.
Caprese Salad step by step
- Pour Balsamic Vinegar into a small sauce pan over med-low heat. Let reduce by half. This takes about 10 mins. This part can go bad quickly- keep watching and stir a few times. It's ready when it coats the back of a spoon when you hold it up. If you let it go too long, it will turn hard when it cools and stick in your teeth like Taffy. You will have to start over..
- Slice Tomatoes 🍅 and Chiffonade Basil. Chiffonade means to roll the leaf up then slice thinly. (This is what gives you those beautiful "ribbons").
- Get a small appetizer plate and place tomatoes first, then top with half of the Truffle Burrata Cheese ball. Next place Basil, salt and freshly ground Peppercorns. Last, top with Balsamic Vinegar..