Sauteed Vermicelli with Ground pork (螞蟻上樹).
You can have Sauteed Vermicelli with Ground pork (螞蟻上樹) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Vermicelli with Ground pork (螞蟻上樹)
- It’s 150 g of ground pork.
- You need 3 bundles of vermicelli.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili bean sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Sauteed Vermicelli with Ground pork (螞蟻上樹) instructions
- Put oil into the pan. When hot, put garlic to fry. When garlic turns brown, put ground pork in to fry for 2 minutes. Add chili bean sauce, sugar and water. Put on the lid. Small fire to cook..
- Boil some water for soaking the vermicelli. When the vermicelli turn soft, cut 2 sides to make it short..
- Put vermicelli into the pan to cook with the ground pork. Make sure the pork has enough water to cook the vermicelli. Stir occasionally to mix..