“Poke” salad with lemon and olive oil from Spain dressing.
You can cook “Poke” salad with lemon and olive oil from Spain dressing using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of “Poke” salad with lemon and olive oil from Spain dressing
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of cooked brown rice.
- You need 10.5 oz. of salmon fillets cut into thick strips.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 16 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of roughly chopped cashews.
- You need 1 of large pickle.
- You need 1 of julienned red onion.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 1/4 sheet of nori seaweed cut in strips.
- You need 1/4 of wakame seaweed.
- Prepare of Juice of one lemon.
- It’s of Warm water.
- Prepare of Black sesame for garnish (optional).
“Poke” salad with lemon and olive oil from Spain dressing instructions
- Start by putting the red onion in a bowl with the lemon juice and let it marinate for 10 minutes. Hydrate the wakame seaweed in warm water..
- Cut the pickle into thin slices and the tomatoes in half..
- Mix the soy sauce, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain (try any of our varieties), the toasted sesame and the marinated onion together..
- Marinate the fish in soy sauce with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, sesame and onion. Add the nori seaweed..
- Dry and cut the hydrated wakame seaweed and add it to the salmon marinade. Let sit for 2 minutes..
- Divide the rice into bowls and top with the marinated fish and seaweed..
- Peel and chop the avocado into medium-sized pieces. Do this step at the end to prevent the avocado from turning brown..
- Top off the dish with the avocado, tomatoes, pickle and cashews. You can also garnish it with black sesame seeds. Ready to eat..