Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad.
You can cook Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 500 g of potatoes.
- You need 1 of gherkin.
- You need 20 of capers.
- It’s 1 of green onion.
- You need 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need of Salt.
Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad instructions
- Peel and dice the potatoes and fry in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Remove from the heat and blot away the excess oil..
- Mix the potatoes with the beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper..
- Pour three tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a non-stick frying pan and, when hot, add the potato and egg mixture. Let the mixture set in the pan and then turn it over so it sets on the other side too..
- Leave to cool..
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips. Wash the lettuce, the gherkin and the green onion, and slice them in short, thin strips, julienne style..
- Mix the salmon, lettuce, capers, pickle, fresh onion and the mayonnaise together..
- Cut the omelette into three layers to obtain three discs. Place the first disc on a plate and add some of the salmon mixture on top. Place the second disc on top and repeat the operation. To finish, place the third disc on top..
- Cover the omelette with a thin layer of mayonnaise and garnish with ketchup..
- Cut into triangles, placing each one on a slice of bread and pierce with the chive-covered skewer to hold the pincho together..