“Crispy Tonkatsu” Deep fried pork Japanese style.
You can cook “Crispy Tonkatsu” Deep fried pork Japanese style using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of “Crispy Tonkatsu” Deep fried pork Japanese style
- It’s 600 g of Pork loin or fillet.
- It’s 1/4 of Shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- You need of （Batter）.
- It’s of ①150g Flour.
- It’s of ②2 Eggs.
- It’s of ③250g Breadcrumbs.
“Crispy Tonkatsu” Deep fried pork Japanese style instructions
- Slice the pork to 1 cm thick and partly cut the strings between the fat and red meat to prevent the shrink..
- Tenderize meat with a kitchen mallet. The shrunk meats should be stretched out back to original shapes..
- Seasoning with salt and pepper all over the pork..
- Coat the pork in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs in that order, and then fry with 170-180℃ oil Temperature for 5-6 minutes..
- Cut it into bite size and serve it with salt and lemon or sauce. BonAppetit (^O^).
- My cooking video are available on YouTube, you can search "Coozy Life" if you like I would love you to have "Subscribe" and "Thumbs Up". Your supports will encourage me to make more interesting recipes in the future..