Scrambled egg with potato and sausages. Keyword brunch, Egg, Sausage and Potato Scramble. Sprinkle the seasoning salt( or salt free seasoning), ground black pepper, and garlic. The breakfast recipe here is ideal for a group, combining scrambled eggs, sausage, cheese and potatoes in one big skillet.
Add sausage and potatoes to vegetables in skillet and stir to combine. Spicy fried potatoes and a classic egg scramble combine to make a hearty and zesty breakfast. Poke potatoes with a fork so that their skins are pierced. You can cook Scrambled egg with potato and sausages using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled egg with potato and sausages
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of Potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- It’s 1 of small jalapeño pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of small green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sausages.
Microwave potatoes on high until cooked inside. This Egg, Potato, and Sausage Skillet is so easy to make and perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It is so simple to You can also stir in your eggs a little bit. Sometimes I will make the eggs scrambled with this recipe, because my kids love their eggs scrambled.
Scrambled egg with potato and sausages instructions
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes, onions and jalapeño peppers; cook 7 to 8 min. or until onions are tender and potatoes are golden brown, stirring frequently..
- Add sausages and green pepper..
- Beat eggs and salt, black pepper in small bowl; add to skillet. Cook 3 min. or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
Combining scrambled eggs with nutritious, tasty ingredients can make them a healthy option at any time of day. Well, this filling breakfast casserole actually might. Fill the bottom of a casserole dish with diced potatoes, sausage (we like the chicken or turkey versions), and bell peppers. Scrambled tofu has a similar texture to scrambled eggs, is just as versatile, and is infinitely customizable. Using a potato masher to break the tofu up into irregular curds will also give the illusion of eggs.