Pork chops with apples and green beans. Drizzle green beans with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve pork chops immediately, topped with apple mixture. Pork chops and applesauce get an upgrade in this elegant dish featuring apples and baby spinach tossed in a spicy honey mustard sauce.
Pork Chops, Apple sauce stuffing and green beans with Chef Janet Pt. This Pork Chops with Apples recipe is the epitome of Fall all in one skillet! It not only boasts pan seared pork chops and apples but green beans and butternut squash all simmered in a sweet and tangy apple cider pan sauce that's lick the plate delicious. You can cook Pork chops with apples and green beans using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork chops with apples and green beans
- You need 9 of pork chops boneless.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need of I can't believe its not butter spray optional.
- Prepare of Ground sage.
- It’s of Thyme.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Frozen whole green beans.
- You need of Drizzle of olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need 8 of fuji apples peeled cored and sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of real butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white suger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup.
Place pork chops in center of a lightly greased (with cooking spray) heavy-duty aluminum foil-lined sheet pan; place apple mixture around pork chops. Transfer apple mixture to a medium bowl. Toss together apple mixture and remaining vinegar mixture. Season with kosher salt, and serve with pork.
Pork chops with apples and green beans step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Sprinkle on salt, sage, thyme pepper and garlic powder on both side of pork chops and spray with a little I can't believe its not butter after seasoning each side.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat add 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Put browned pork chops on baking sheet and add green beans on one side and sprinkle on garlic powder, minced garlic, salt, pepper and lightly drizzle a little olive oil on and spray with a few sprays of i can't believe its not butter then mix up..
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet add and melt butter then add in cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, white sugar and lemon juice and then add in apples and throughly coat apples. Cook on medium high heat stirring often and till apples are soft and sauce thickens about 20 to 25 minutes then stir in maple syrup and serve with baked pork chops and green beans.
Now that's what we call a one-skillet wonder. Serve the pork chops and beans together with a dollop of garlic butter melting on top. Canned or frozen green beans may not be quite as crunchy, but still taste great and deliver easy. Clean pork flavor with light apple and rosemary accents. Serve with green beans and mashed potatoes.