Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Crock Pot Pork Loin.
You can cook Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Crock Pot Pork Loin using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Crock Pot Pork Loin
- It’s 1 of Boneless Pork Loin.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Pink and Black Peppercorns, crushed.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Sliced Bacon.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare of Pure Honey.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- You need of 1Tbsp. Dried Tarragon.
Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Crock Pot Pork Loin step by step
- Rinse and pat pork loin dry. Season all over with Salt and Black Pepper. Wrap Sliced bacon round pork loin. Set aside..
- In a small bowl add peppercorns n other dry herbs crush together. Rub mixture all over the bacon wrapped pork loin. Add pork loin to the Crock Pot. Add the sliced onion. Drizzle honey all over the top of the pork loin and onions..
- Turn the slow cooker to High and cook for 6-8 hours. Serve Immediately. I serve it with Stuffing.