Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco.
You can have Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco
- Prepare leftover of Bbq pulled pork.
- You need of Small bag of chips (Doritos or Fritos).
- Prepare to taste of Shredded cheese.
- It’s to taste of Shredded lettuce.
- You need to taste of Chopped cilantro.
- Prepare to taste of Sour cream.
- It’s to taste of Pineapple salsa.
Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco instructions
- Heat the pulled bbq pork Open the bag of chips and crush them into smaller pieces. Fold down the sides of the bag to make it more sturdy. Top the chips with the pork barbecue, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, pineapple salsa, sour cream and cilantro..