Garden Pasta Salad.
You can cook Garden Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden Pasta Salad
- You need 1/2 box of Tri Colored Rotini.
- It’s 1 of small Onion.
- Prepare 1 of small Green Pepper.
- It’s 1 of small Yellow Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Olives.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Hard Salami.
- You need 1/2 pound of Pepperoni.
- It’s 1 pint of Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of Italian House Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 of brick ea. Pepper Jack Cheese & Colby or Mild Cheddar Cheese.
Garden Pasta Salad step by step
- Cube peppers, onion, cucumber, meat and cheese..
- Boil pasta according to package directions..
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again. Put into a large bowl..
- Layer with all vegetables, meat and olives..
- Add dressing, stir to combine and chill before serving..
- Top with cubed cheeses just before serving..