Protein salad💕. These filling high protein salad meals are perfect to keep you fueled throughout your day! These high protein salad recipes will help you do just that. Are you eating tons of salad, but not losing.
Only vegetarian or vegan salads with lots of protein. Only salads with natural ingredients, no protein powder. This salad sticks to vegan-friendly proteins like quinoa, chickpeas, and pistachios and gets its summery flavor from clementines, pomegranate, and fresh mint. You can cook Protein salad💕 using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein salad💕
- It’s 1 cup of boiled CHICKPEAS.
- You need 1 cup of boiled dark kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced paneer or tofu roasted.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped kale.
- Prepare 1 cup of cashews optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanuts optional.
- It’s 1 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of melon seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced cucumbers.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dressing optional.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of orange juice.
We also love adding diced avocado. Hey guys Here's the best protein salad recipe for weight loss that you can consume pre or post workout. It has high amount of protein. High Protein Vegan Salad That Will Keep You Energized – Vegan Program.
Protein salad💕 step by step
- Just mix gently all the ingredients together.
- Enjoy unbelievable so healthy protein salad.
- Stay safe stay healthy and happy.
Quick & easy high protein vegan salad made with quinoa, broccoli, chickpeas, sunflowers seeds, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh. Believe it or not, a salad can fill you up and totally satisfy you. Especially if you add some protein to it. This healthy vegan protein salad features high-protein plant-based foods such as tofu, tempeh, chickpeas and hemp seeds alongside arugula, tahini, cucumber and avocado. Find healthy, delicious high-protein salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.