Italian Deli Pasta Salad.
You can have Italian Deli Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Deli Pasta Salad
- Prepare To taste of Kosher salt.
- You need 1 pound of pasta preferably Penne but any kind works.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of jar giardiniera, drained and chopped.
- Prepare 5 ounces of Provolone cheese diced (1 cup).
- You need 5 ounces of salami, diced (1 cup).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- It’s To taste of Freshly ground pepper.
Italian Deli Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook per label directions. Drain and let cool to room temperature..
- Mix the mayonnaise, olive oil and red wine vinegar in a large bowl..
- Add the pasta and toss well..
- Add the giardiniera, provolone, salami. parsley and basil: toss well and season with salt and pepper..