Spicy Sausage & Vegetable Cake Salé.
You can cook Spicy Sausage & Vegetable Cake Salé using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Sausage & Vegetable Cake Salé
- You need 300 g (10.58 oz) of Pancake mix.
- You need 200 ml (7.03 fl oz) of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 10 of Spicy sausages *finger size.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Tomato.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of Broccoli.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of Sweet potato.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare to taste of Truffle salt.
- You need to taste of Truffle powder.
- It’s to taste of Shredded cheese.
Spicy Sausage & Vegetable Cake Salé instructions
- Make the pancake mixture per instruction..
- Add a pinch of truffle salt & powder, if you have them or would like..
- Chop vegetables as you like or that need to be used up, and then put in a microwave safe bowl, wrap it, and heat at 600 W for 5 mins. to make the vegetables soften. *Vegetables which are soft without cooking, like tomatoes, do not have to heat up..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200℃ (392℉)..
- Pour 1/2 cake mixture in the baking tray, place vegetables, cover it with shredded cheese, and then put sausages on top of that..
- Pour the rest of the cake mixture on it..
- Cover the top with shredded cheese again..
- Bake at 200℃ (392℉) for 20 mins..
- Adjust the baking temperature or time. *Check the cake few times. If the cake is inflated and becomes light brown, it should be cooked okay..
- Slice and serve!.