Filipino Style Lasagna.
You can have Filipino Style Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Filipino Style Lasagna
- You need 1/2 kg of ground pork or beef.
- It’s 6 pcs of lasagna sheets.
- You need 1 kg of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of quickmelt cheese.
- Prepare 1 pack of nestle cream.
- It’s 1 bar of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of bullion cube.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of oil for sauteeing.
Filipino Style Lasagna instructions
- Cook lasagna sheets according to package instructions.
- Saute onion and garlic..
- Add ground pork. Cook until the natural oil comes out. Add the buillon cube..
- Add the spaghetti sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Adjust the taste until satistfied. Let rest while preparing the white sauce..
- In a pan, melt the butter. Add the flour and mix well..
- Add the evaporated milk and mix well..
- Add the quickmelt cheese and stir until it melts..
- Add the nestle cream and mix well. You can also add sugar (optional).
- In a baking dish, pour some of the meat. Top with the lasagna sheets, then the white sauce. Repeat layers until satisfied..
- Top with cheese. Bake in the oven just until the cheese on top melts..