Candy Pork Belly.
You can have Candy Pork Belly using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Candy Pork Belly
- Prepare 3.5 lb of Pork belly.
- You need of BBQ rub.
- You need 1/2 c of Dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 c of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 Sticks of butter.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
Candy Pork Belly instructions
- Cut pork belly into 1.5 inch cubes.
- Apply favorite BBQ rub.
- Place seasoned pork belly cubes in disposable aluminum pan.
- Smoke at 250°-275° uncovered for 2.5 hrs.
- Sprinkle dark brown sugar, drizzle honey and then slice the sticks of butter and place all around the top of the pork belly cubes..
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and smoke for another 1.5 hrs.
- Drain the glaze from the pan and then toss with favorite BBQ sauce.
- Smoke for another 5-10 mins uncovered.