Sweet and spicy chilli sauce. This Spicy Sweet Chili Sauce is wicked delicious & super easy to make & very customizable. It's the perfect condiment for pretty much everything! The only recipe for Spicy Sweet Chili Sauce you'll ever need!
Then enjoy this sweet & spicy thai style chili sauce with any kind of appetizers. For today's recipe I'll be making Sweet chili Sauce perfect to serve with your hot tasty samosas. It's super easy and super yummy you wont regret making it! You can have Sweet and spicy chilli sauce using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy chilli sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pork fat or salted pork (or 1/4 cup olive oil).
- Prepare 8 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of stripped bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of red chilli pepper.
- Prepare 2 of habanero peppers including the seeds.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 9 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock (or veal stock).
- It’s 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 32 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 cup of shredded ghost pepper Monterey Jack cheese.
A sweet and mildly spicy sauce that's the traditional accompaniment to Korean-style fried chicken. [Photograph: Vicky Wasik]. Note: Gochujang is a mildly spicy and sweet Korean chili paste that can be found in most Asian markets. Chili sauce is one of the main ingredients used in Asian dishes. However, choosing the right chili sauce can be a challenging task.
Sweet and spicy chilli sauce instructions
- Prep: chop carrot, tomatoes, garlic, onion, celery, habaneros, and slice the other peppers..
- Render down the pork fat with 6 tbsp of butter. If not using pork combine the butter and olive oil instead..
- Once melted or rendered add the carrots, peppers, garlic, onion, and celery. Saute for only 3-5 mins until glossy..
- Blend tomatoes in a blender on high till as smooth as possible then add to the pan..
- Then add thyme, chicken stock, oregano, bay leaves, paprika, chilli powder, Creole seasoning, salt, pepper, brown sugar, basil, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil and let boil until all sauce has turned a deep red color..
- Sieve the liquid into another pan..
- Add the tomato paste and the remaining 2 tbsp of butter..
- Add Ghost pepper cheese and cilantro. Then remove from heat and stir until butter and cheese are melted..
- Then you can add it to your chilli or anything else you want..
The sweet and savory taste of the sauce is what makes the product more popular among the users. Its sweet and savory flavor mix. Like the famous Trader Joe's sauce but I love the sweet and savory combo here and the little tang from rice vinegar. However, the Trader Joe's sauce is a little bit more on the. This Sweet Chilli Sauce recipe is sweet, spicy and makes a great dipping sauce.