Sweet Baby Ray's Pork Riblets.
You can cook Sweet Baby Ray's Pork Riblets using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Baby Ray's Pork Riblets
- It’s 1 of Family Pack Western Boneless Pork Ribs, cut into Chunks.
- You need 1 Bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Pure Honey.
Sweet Baby Ray's Pork Riblets step by step
- Spray a 13X9 baking dish or dishes with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large pot add the riblets. Cover Riblets with water til completely covered. Bring to a boil on high heat. Once at a boil turn heat down and let simmer for 25 minutes. Drain the water completely. Break meat apart til back into chunks..
- Add rest of ingredients and stir to coat meat completely. Pour into coated baking dishes. Bake covered with foil for 45 minutes. Uncover and stir. Then broil for 3-4 minutes. Serve immediately. I serve it with mac n' cheese and peas for my kids..