Instant Pot/Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs. Sweet, spicy and savory, these Korean-inspired ribs can be served as a main dish or as a crowd-pleasing snack for Ensure that inner pot is dry, then place air fryer basket in pot. In two batches, add ribs to basket standing upright. Using the Air fryer Lid, select.
Cooked in a Instant Pot® with beef broth, these spice-rubbed baby back ribs are finished in the oven for crispy, fall-off-the-bone meat. All Reviews for Instant Pot® Baby Back Ribs. You'll love this Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe. You can have Instant Pot/Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot/Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs
- It’s 2 tablespoons of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 rack of baby back pork ribs.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of barbeque sauce, or as needed.
The meat practically falls off the bone when it's finished, and it's packed full of flavor from the dry rub and tangy bbq sauce. Place the rack insert in the bottom and set the ribs on the rack on their side, spiraling around the inside of the pot. Instant Pot baby back ribs are a breeze to prepare and cook. Whereas, Baby Back Ribs are the cut of pork ribs from the top of the rib cage (near the backbone).
Instant Pot/Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs step by step
- Combine salt, brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl for the spice rub..
- Cut the rack of ribs into 4 equal portions. Rub all sides of each piece with spice rub..
- Pour broth into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Add ribs in a teepee formation. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build..
- Preheat the air fryer to 425 degrees F..
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Move ribs to the baking sheet using tongs. Brush ribs on all sides with barbeque sauce..
- Air roast in the preheated air fryer for 7 minutes. Turn ribs and continue baking until meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 7 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F..
Place the Air Fryer Lid on Instant Pot. Using the Instant Pot creates incredibly succulent ribs with virtually no fuss; you even make your sauce right in the pot. Finishing these honey-soy ribs "What happens in astronomy which I think is really cool, is that we can go back through historical texts and we can locate when somebody has said. If you make my tasty Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs, please share it with me on Instagram. Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.