Lettuce in oyster sauce served in 5 minutes. Lettuce is commonly eaten raw as a salad. This week we show you how to make a salad using lettuce and oyster sauce. As always, this recipe is super simple and also suitable for beginners.
Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen Recipe for: Stir Fry Lettuce in Oyster Sauce. Oyster sauce chicken is infused with intense umami oyster sauce flavor and a trio of Chinese aromatics (scallion Serve your oyster sauce chicken with all of that luscious gravy and the cooked down garlic, ginger, and scallions You may also like… One-Pan Roasted Chicken in Oyster Sauce. Whisk the oyster sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, and chili-garlic paste together in a small bowl until no lumps remain; set aside. You can have Lettuce in oyster sauce served in 5 minutes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lettuce in oyster sauce served in 5 minutes
- It’s 3 of small pieces of lettuce.
- It’s 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt,in moderation.
- It’s of Light soy sauce, in moderation.
- It’s of Oyster sauce,in moderation.
- Prepare of White Sugar,in moderation.
- You need of Oil,in moderation.
Lettuce in oyster sauce served in 5 minutes instructions
- Lettuce Rinsing.
- SAUCE: 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, amount of water, stir well reserve..
- Bring to a boil with salt, oil, and blanch the lettuce.
- Code disc.
- Minced garlic.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic in oil, stir-fry until fragrant, put the sauce of step 2 into the Pan, turn the heat on and off, then pour it over the good lettuce, ok.
- The same goes for Okra.
- The same goes for Broccoli.