Sausage bacon and egg casserole. The sausage and egg casserole is then baked until brown on top. I love pairing the classic sausage and bacon sometimes for a random breakfast surprise! Breakfast for Dinner Keto Egg Casserole with Sausage & Bacon – Make Ahead Keto Freezer Meal.
Prepare it the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, dry mustard, and the half and half or milk until well blended. Pour egg mixture over bread, sausage, and. You can have Sausage bacon and egg casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage bacon and egg casserole
- It’s 3 of Italian sausage links, casings removed.
- You need 1 package of bacon.
- You need 10 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 C. of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 C. of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
Not a bad egg and sausage casserole however I wish I had put some veggies like onion garlic and maybe spinach to give it more variety. I would also recommend using breakfast sausage with herb seasoning for better flavor. This Sausage Egg Casserole is an easy, make ahead breakfast that can be cooked in the oven or instant pot! Tips for making this Sausage and Egg Casserole in the oven: Because I wanted this recipe to be adaptable for the Instant Pot, it does make a smaller breakfast casserole than I normally.
Sausage bacon and egg casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Remove sausage casings and cook in a skillet on medium-high heat. Cook and crumble until cooked through. Remove and pour into greased baking dish..
- Cook bacon in batches in same skillet until crispy. Remove and place on paper towels to remove excess grease. Chop and add 3/4 of the bacon to sausage..
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, milk, 1 cup of cheddar cheese and salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour egg mixture over sausage and bacon and stir. Add remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top with remaining bacon and cook another 10 minutes. Broil last 2 minutes if you like your cheese a little crispy..
- Top with green onions..
Try this Easy Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole Recipe today! You can use turkey sausage or crumbled up bacon fro this recipe. Also, I love mixing in some of my. All Reviews for Sausage, Egg and Vegetable Casserole. This sausage and egg casserole is one of our favorites!