Pico de gallo no onions.
You can have Pico de gallo no onions using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pico de gallo no onions
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 of orange or red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of small serrano pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need of Cilantro (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sumac.
Pico de gallo no onions instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread 1/2 cup frozen corn on silicone mat (make sure the mat is okay for 450 F). Place mat on tray on top rack of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes until it starts to blacken. In my oven this takes 12 minutes, but keep an eye on yours..
- Cut cucumber in half, then slice one half lengthwise. Remove seeds from one part..
- Cut tomatoes in half and remove seeds..
- Chop cucumber, tomatoes and peppers in small pieces and mix together..
- Chop serrano pepper very fine. Remove seeds for less spice..
- Add corn, serrano peppers and chopped cilantro to other ingredients (I didn’t have cilantro this time). Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon sumac (or lemon or lime)..
- Enjoy or store in fridge overnight to allow flavors to blend..