Pork stir fry.
You can have Pork stir fry using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork stir fry
- Prepare 1.5 lb. of Thin sliced boneless pork chops.
- It’s 5 packs of chilli ramen.
- You need 2 bottles of General tso sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Peas.
- It’s 1 can of Carrots.
Pork stir fry step by step
- Cut the pork chops into strips. Marinate it in Dale's seasoning for 10 minutes. Pan fry it on medium high heat till cooked. Then add 1.5 bottles of general tso. Stir and let it simmer while you prepare everything else..
- Boil water and add ramen. Let cook till desired doneiness. Once cooked drain and add 3 of the chilli flavored ramen seasoning packets..
- First drain the carrots and peas and add to a sauce pan. Heat on medium high heat add the rest of the bottle to the carrots and peas..
- To assemble first add noodles, then pea and carrot mixture and then add porkchops on top with a little extra sauce from the pan as desired..
- You can add any vegetables you want to this. I just used what I had on hand..