Masala papad. Masala Papad is a North Indian snack that is made with the popular Papad that is either roasted or fried. It is topped with a spicy and tangy mixture of onions, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander leaves. Learn How To Make Masala Papad, a Easy & Quick Indian Starter Recipe, from Chef Harsh Garg in Bachelor's Chaska only on Swaad Anusaar.
It is a starter that is served in many Punjabi restaurants. Masala papad is an Indian snack/ starter, that can be prepared very easily, yet very appetizing and delicious starter. It uses papad – a north Indian style papad specifically. You can have Masala papad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala papad
- Prepare of Mini papad 9 nos.
- It’s 1 of big cucumber.
- You need 1 of big carrot.
- Prepare 1 of big beetroot.
- Prepare 50 gms of cabbage.
- You need 1 of tspoon chat masala.
- Prepare 1 of tspoon Red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 of tspoon salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspoon paprika powder.
- You need 1/2 of tspoon mixed herbs.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of veg mayonese.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 of tspoon lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of CupSprauted moong.
- It’s 0 of no.sev.
- You need leaves of Coariander.
Masala Papad is full of flavors and very tempting. Papad is a round, flat, dry cracker made with a variety of lentils. They are sold uncooked in Indian grocery stores. This masala papad recipe uses roasted papad to keep calorie counts low but you can also use deep fried papadum to get Punjabi restaurant like taste.
Masala papad step by step
- Fine chop all veggies keep aside. Sprouted moong cook for five minutes..
- Mix all ingredients well except sauce and veg mayonese.fry papad in oil..
- Squeeze lemon juice in veggies,give quick mix.now put papad in plate,spread veggies, then tomato sauce sprinkle sev on it and garnish with veg mayonese and coariander leaves.here I have used khichha papad.you can use urad daal papad.as navratri festival is going on skipped onion and tomato.you can add..
We bet you will need more of them because of its. This masala papad recipe uses roasted papad to keep calorie counts low but you can also use deeply fried papadum to get Punjabi restaurant like a taste. We bet you will need more of them because of its. Masala Papad — A healthy and light appetizer. Sometimes an easy and comforting food tends to get lost or ignored in between all the fancy smancy exciting ideas that keep. papad recipes. recipes using papad.