Roasted Ranch Potatoes.
You can cook Roasted Ranch Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Ranch Potatoes
- You need 6-8 of red potatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Seasonings as desired:.
- Prepare of black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, parsley.
Roasted Ranch Potatoes instructions
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, onion, ranch dressing and seasonings of choice; mix well..
- Place onto a greased rimmed baking sheet. Cook for 30 minutes or until fork tender..
- Remove from oven and give a quick stir. Top with bacon and cheese and return to oven for 5 more minutes or until hot and bubbly..