Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 5 of chicken thighs bone in and skin on.
- You need of Salt and pepper pepper taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s of Fresh or dried parsley (chopped).
Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towel and season all over with salt and black pepper..
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet (10-inch) over medium heat. Place the chicken thighs skin-side down and sear until the skin is golden and crispy. It’s about 5 minutes (they will not be cooked through at this point)..
- Flip your chicken over once the skin is crispy.
- Place butter in the same skillet. When the butter is melted, add minced garlic. Stir the garlic around the pan for 30 seconds..
- Place the whole skillet in the oven and bake for 30 mins for until chicken gets the internal temperature at 165°F..
- When the chicken is cooked, spoon some of the garlic butter sauce over the top of each chicken thigh. Top with parsley before serving..