Fried Chicken my Own Way. Welcome to my channel.in this video i will show you how to cook homemade fried chicken.i hope you enjoy watching this video. don't forget to like this. The longer the chicken marinates (up to a point), the better it will taste and the juicier it will be after frying. While the chicken is delicious when hot, it's also great (and traditional) to eat it at room temperature–or cold from the refrigerator the next.
For this fast and easy way to make fried chicken in a skillet (also known as. Frying chicken at the wrong temp can result in all sorts of sad feelings. Frowny faces often ensue when a cook ends up with burnt crust, undercooked meat, dry meat, or soggy crust. You can cook Fried Chicken my Own Way using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken my Own Way
- You need 2 of chicken thigh cut into chunks.
- You need 1 pack of kentucky.mix.
- You need as needed of cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of shallots.
- It’s Slices of ginger.
- It’s of some peppercorns.
The best way to remedy this is to invest in a cooking thermometer to make sure you're cooking fried chicken at the. Reheated fried chicken will be ALMOST as good as freshly cooked. This post covers the topic on the best way to reheat fried chicken. Fried chicken is an all-time favorite for many people.
Fried Chicken my Own Way step by step
- Pour two glass of water in.a pot.Let it boil then add shallots garlic ginger peppercorns.Let it boil then drops the chicken.Let it boil for 15mins.Then remove chicken and drain.
- Pour kentucky.mix in a plate.Then roll chicken.one.by one.Heat a non.stick pan then add oil.Deep fry the chicken until golden.brown..
When freshly cooked, it should be hot and crispy outside and juicy inside. This Air Fryer Fried Chicken is golden brown, juicy, and full of flavor. It's one recipe you have to try in your Air Fryer. This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclosure here. Full Recipe/Instructions are available in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.