Sweet macaroni salad. Filipino Sweet Macaroni Salad is a popular version of mac salad in the Philippines. It is composed of sweetened fruits, condensed milk, and mayonnaise. Cheese is an unconventional ingredient added.
In other words, this sweet macaroni salad (it's also nice and tangy!) is SO, SO GOOD—you definitely have to give it a shot this summer. I'm sure it will become your new favorite macaroni salad recipe! This sweet and creamy salad is ideal for a casual game night or potluck. You can have Sweet macaroni salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet macaroni salad
- It’s 1 cup of macaroni.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Prepare Pinch of salt for water.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need Pinch of salt for macaroni.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of powder sugar.
Besides, the sweet macaroni salad recipe is a popular dish that gives every bite the will to eat more. In every occasion, Sweet Macaroni Salad has its shares on the table. Sweet Macaroni Salad Cooking Instructions: In a cooking pot, boil the macaroni pasta until fully cooked and to make sure, check the directions in the product package how to cook its best. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Sweet macaroni salad instructions
- Boil the pasta with water and salt and oil.
- Let it cool down and then add mayonnaise and heavy cream salt and pepper and powder sugar.
- Mix well and put it in refrigerator to cool for half hour.
In a large serving bowl, combine the macaroni, carrots, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk. They add a sweet, lightly smoky flavor, making this macaroni salad deliciously unique. Macaroni salad is best served the same day it's made. If you're serving this at a picnic, be sure to only let the.