BLW Baked Oatmeal Cups.
You can have BLW Baked Oatmeal Cups using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLW Baked Oatmeal Cups
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 180 ml of milk (milk, formula, almond).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of fruit flavouring (see step 1).
- Prepare of Olive oil for greasing muffin tray.
- It’s of Equipment.
- It’s of Mixing-bowl.
- It’s of Fork.
- It’s 1 of cup.
- Prepare of Spoon.
- You need 24 cup of mini muffin tray.
BLW Baked Oatmeal Cups step by step
- Fruit flavourings: Berries: – 150g or 1.25 cup mixed berries Apple & cinnamon: – finely chopped apple – cinnamon Carrot cake: – grated carrot – grated apple – cinnamon – ginger Coconut & mango: – Replace milk with coconut milk (santan) – small cut mango Peaches, strawberries, topped with peanut butter.
- Pre heat oven to 180°C..
- Mash bananas then transfer to mixing bowl..
- Add oats to mixing bowl. Stir banana and oats together until well combined..
- Add milk, egg & vanilla to mixing bowl. Stir until fully combined..
- Add fruit flavourings. Stir until evenly distributed through the mixture..
- Grease muffin tray using the oil (or use a silicon muffin tray) and divide the mixture between the 24 cups..
- Bake until cooked through (about 18-20 minutes). A toothpick should come out clean..