Buttermilk Lard Biscuits.
You can have Buttermilk Lard Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Lard Biscuits
- You need 2 cups of flour + more depends on humidity.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt (totally optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of Lard (I'm using snow cap).
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk (recipe on my recipes).
Buttermilk Lard Biscuits step by step
- Take a mixing bowl mix in dry ingredients.
- Incorporate lard to all the flour (just like if u were making tortillas) course pea like.
- Slowly add buttermilk till it forms a dough.
- Flatten on lightly floured surface. Neither too thick nor too thin..
- Cut biscuits with mason jar lid.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 15 min at 400°.