Nasi Goreng Fried Rice (with XO sauce).
You can cook Nasi Goreng Fried Rice (with XO sauce) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Fried Rice (with XO sauce)
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 cups of cooked rice (cold, 1 day old).
- You need 2 tbsp of kecap manis.
- You need 1 tbsp of XO sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of fried egg (optional topping).
- You need 1-2 stalks of green onion diced.
Nasi Goreng Fried Rice (with XO sauce) step by step
- Heat oil in a large wok/pan.
- Add garlic, stir fry until golden brown.
- Add onion, stir fry until brown.
- Add the rice and the kecap manis. Continue to stir fry until rice is caramelized..
- Add the xo sauce – make sure to get some chilli and dried shrimp pieces.
- Continue to stir fry until rice is completely covered and caramelized..
- Remove the rice from the pan..
- You can optionally add 1 tsp of oil and fry an egg..