Pork and Gravy.
You can cook Pork and Gravy using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork and Gravy
- You need 2/3 cup of carrot cut into strips.
- It’s 2/3 cup of celery cut into strips.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic heeping.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of onion slivers.
- You need 3 tablespoons of pork lard.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 pounds of pork loin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Pork and Gravy instructions
- Slice the carrots. Slice the celery. Chop the celery leaves if there is any..
- Slice the onions into slivers. Mince the ginger and add to the heated pork lard in the pan. Sauté the ginger and flavor the lard for 2 minutes..
- Add the vegetables and garlic. Sauté for 7 minutes. Add the cubed pork loin and allow to sauté for 20 minutes stirring often. After 10 minutes add the half cup water..
- Add flour and stir for 7 minutes stirring constantly. Don't let the flour burn. Now add the water start with 3 cups. Stirring constantly because it is gonna thicken up. Add the butter in pats, and allow to melt..
- When thickened if it is good where you want it very thick then stop adding water. I only used a 1/3 of the last cup of water. It's done, serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.