You can have Marsala Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marsala Rice
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of pork lard.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 3-1/2 cups of water.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of masala wine.
Marsala Rice step by step
- Melt the lard and get hot. Add the rice and get most of it brown. Stirring often for about 12 minutes. Now add 2-1/2 cups of water and salt. Bring to a slight simmer..
- It's time to add the marsala. Simmer 12 minutes stirring occasionally. Now add the butter. Stir it in as it melts. When melted and it's simmering again add last cup of water..
- Simmer till craters form and bubbling occurs, add lid and remove from heat. Let sit undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.