You can have Salmon Patties using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Patties
- It’s 1 can of salmon (10 3/4 oz).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of saltines (15 crackers), crushed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 Tbl of butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbl of olive oil.
Salmon Patties step by step
- Drain salmon. Remove bones and place in bowl. Add eggs, garlic, onion, green pepper, crushed saltines, salt and pepper. Mix until well blended. Use an ice cream scoop to make 6-8 equal sized balls and then shape into patties..
- Melt butter and olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Brown patties on each side, turning once (about 4-5 minutes per side)..