Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves.
You can have Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves
- Prepare 12 Leaves of Mustard Green Preservation see my recipe.
- You need 36 ounces of your favourite pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 pound of Mexican Chorizo sausage.
- You need 24 ounces of cauliflower rice.
- You need 1 pound of ground pork.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lard.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need To taste of sour cream.
- It’s To taste of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of liquid smoke.
Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook the cauliflower in the microwave. Put in a deep pan. I formed a crater so the liquids would gather and cook out. When the liquids reduce by half add the liquid smoke, onion, and spices..
- Add the chorizo and mix well then add ground pork..
- Spread a couple of the leaves out. Then add mixture to the leaves. Roll it up. Set in a hot skillet..
- Repeat till done. Add the pasta sauce to the rolls. Add water to jar and pour over the leaves..
- Put into the oven for 30-40 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream with dill weed on the top. I hope you enjoy!!!! Serve any leftover cauliflower rice with pasta sauce..