Healthy banana oat pancakes. Banana oatmeal pancakes made right in the blender! These fluffy healthy pancakes are naturally gluten free, dairy free and contain no flour or added My latest mission in life is to become the Queen of Healthy Pancakes, mother of oat flour, first of her name, the Queen of Sunday Morning Brunch. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These light and fluffy pancakes will keep you full and satisfied without all of the fillers. Learn how to make easy and healthy banana oat pancakes. You can cook Healthy banana oat pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy banana oat pancakes
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon. Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter.
Healthy banana oat pancakes instructions
- Mash the banana then add the egg and mix.
- Asd the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Set your stove from medium to high heat and cook pancakes from each side for 2-3 mins, dont forget to spray olive oil on the pan.
- Add whatever topping you like(I like a spray of honey) and enjoy😄.
Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes GF, Low Calorie, Vegan. Made with simple ingredients, these healthy pancakes are low calorie, high fiber, egg free and have no added sugar. Meal prep them for a healthy breakfast all week long! These kid-friendly Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are fluffy, and light. Made with gluten-free rolled oats, banana, maple syrup, vanilla.