Simple chocolate chips cookies. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! These classic cookies are a go-to sweet treat that are easy to whip up and store well-if they last!
This simple no-chill, no mixer recipe makes the easiest chocolate chip cookies. There's nothing better than chocolate chip cookies from scratch! A warm, fresh chocolate chip cookie with a big glass of milk is comfort food at Im all about easy and delicious. You can cook Simple chocolate chips cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate chips cookies
- You need 3 cup of flower.
- It’s 1 of t.s baking soda.
- It’s 1 of t.s salt.
- It’s 2 stick of butter (200 g) in room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of & 1/4 cup brown sticky sugar.
- It’s 2 of t.s vanilla.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
These were simple and turned out fabulous. Will always be my go to for chocolate chip cookies. thank you for doing all. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs!
Simple chocolate chips cookies step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Beat the butter with sugars for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one then vanilla & mix very well.
- Add flour and mix very well then add chocolate chips mix with wooden spoon until combined.
- Save dough in the fridge for 24 hours not more than 72.
- Pre-heat oven on 178 in the middle rack.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until edges slightly brown.
- Let cool down and then put in a clean jar for up to 5 days.
This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. ♡. They are singing a love song to you: BAKE ME. Bake me in your oven right now.