Simple apple butter cake. Apple butter and sour cream make this cake sweet and tangy. The cinnamon-pecan topping takes it over the top! I only made this to use up some applebutter but this recipe is a keeper.
Apple butter spiced with cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and lemon. In contrast to what the name implies, there is no "butter" in apple butter. The name comes from its smooth and buttery texture. You can have Simple apple butter cake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple apple butter cake
- You need of ・1 stewed apple.
- You need of ・100 g pancake mix.
- You need of ・1 egg.
- It’s of ・50 ml milk.
- It’s of ・A little powdered sugar.
- It’s of ・20g butter.
Wondering how to make apple butter? Apple butter is a super concentrated form of apple sauce that's usually cooked very slowly to allow the. This fresh apple butter cake is melt in your mouth tender with the perfect balance of sugar and spices. Simple to make, a batch of pancakes is an easy homemade breakfast.
Simple apple butter cake step by step
- Melt the butter in a water bath or microwave it for about 20 seconds..
- Put the pancake mix in a bowl.Add egg,milk,① and mix the ingredients..
- Place the stewed apple in a bakeware and pour ② on top.Bake in the oven toaster for 7 to 8 minutes.When the cake is cooled down,sprinkle it with powdered sugar..
A tall stack of fluffy pancakes with butter and drizzled with maple syrup, we can't think of a better way to start the weekend. Cake made with apple butter—which is basically just super-concentrated applesauce—is so, so much better. Moist and tender, with huge apple-y flavor, this simple spice cake is the ultimate bring-to-your-friend's-house baked good. If you really want your mind blown, serve the slices topped with more. Historically, apple butter was cooked over a very low fire, sometimes for days at a time, until the apples transformed into a deep brown and took on a thick consistency.