Donburi Teriyaki chicken on rice. Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowls (Teriyaki Donburi). By Julia Rackow. "Donburi" refers to individual one-bowl meals of rice with various toppings. Rinse rice and cook in the water following the directions on pack.
One of my favourite donburi dishes is Teriyaki Chicken Don, which as. Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method. Simple and bursting with flavor, I believe anyone can cook up this classic Japanese dish at home. You can have Donburi Teriyaki chicken on rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Donburi Teriyaki chicken on rice
- It’s 700 g of Chicken thigh cutlets.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Spring onions.
- You need 200 ml of Soy Sauce.
- You need 100 ml of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of honey or maple syrup.
- You need of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Onion mayo.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mayo.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
Serve the Chicken Teriyaki with steamed rice with a salad or steamed vegetables on the side. Donburi is a Japanese rice bowl dish and a more exciting way to serve chicken and vegetables To serve, spoon a portion of rice into each bowl. Top with the teriyaki chicken and broccoli. Garnish with the toasted Gregg's Sesame Seeds, and the pickled ginger and sliced spring onions if wished.
Donburi Teriyaki chicken on rice instructions
- Chop Garlic and spring onions and put into a large bowl.
- Add soy sauce and Oyster sauce and honey, then cover and let it marinade in the fridge.
- Chop chicken into diced pieces and place into the marinade then.
- Place frying pan on oven on high heat and cook until sauce is like a syrup consistency and Chicken is cooked.
- To make Onion mayo chop spring onions and add to mayo.
- Place rice at the bottom of bowl then add your Teriyaki Chicken then add your onion mayo and salad (optional) hope you enjoy my version of Teriyaki Chicken Donburi thank you.
Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour. In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook Scramble the eggs and mix with the rest of the vegetables. Add rice, cooked chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper. Succulent breadcrumbed chicken breast and sticky rice coated in a savoury-sweet teriyaki sauce will go down a treat with the family. Tuck into Gousto's Wagamama teriyaki chicken donburi bowl that will definitely impress everyone around the dinner table.