Home-made wonton soup. Reviews for: Photos of Homemade Wonton Soup. These wontons are filled with a juicy pork and prawn / shrimp filling and will knock your socks off. The main difference is the texture of the filling – because homemade wontons are made with just pure fresh ingredients, NO mysterious fillers!
Also learn how to make homemade Chinese noodles for your. It's the original Chinese comfort food. Homemade wonton soup is easy to make! You can cook Home-made wonton soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home-made wonton soup
- Prepare 500 g of minced pork.
- You need 200 g of chopped shepherd's purse.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 10 g of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oyster oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chinese pepper sauce.
- Prepare 10 g of salt.
- You need 1 quart of broth.
- You need 5 g of lard.
- Prepare 5 g of dried laver.
- Prepare 10 g of shredded egg crepe.
- Prepare 5 g of dried shrimp.
- Prepare 5 g of chopped spring onions.
Each hearty bowl consists of plump pork dumplings, fresh vegetables, and jumbo shrimp. This recipe makes a big batch too, so. Making Wonton Soup at home really isn't as hard as you might think; in fact, it's even quite fun. Especially when you have access to a great tutorial and pictures!
Home-made wonton soup step by step
- Add a teaspoon of flour into the water and leave the shepherd’s purse to soak for 30mins before you wash it. Flour can make it easy for you to get rid of the dirt..
- Wring the shepherd’s purse before mixing it with minced pork or you will find the stuffing soggy..
- To make the wonton filling, finely chop the shepherd’s purse. Transfer to a basin and stir in the minced pork，egg, chopped ginger, oyster oil, Chinese pepper sauce and salt..
- .Lay the wonton wrappers on a work surface in a single layer and put about 1 tablespoon of the filling mixture in the centre of each. Fold each one into a rectangle..
- Bring the two bottom corners of the edge which hasn’t been sealed to meet in the centre..
- Secure with a little of water to hold in place..
- Cook the wontons in boiling water. Add another cup of cold water when they start to swim on the surface of boiling water. Cook the wontons until they flout onto the surface again..
- Transport the wontons to the heated broth and add lard, shred laver and chopped spring onions before serving. You can also add chili oil, coriander or sesame seed oil as you like..
This Wonton Soup recipe is bursting with fresh flavors and loaded with homemade pork Chinese Dumplings to elevate this classic take out dish to a A few years back, I started making Wonton Soup for myself and now no other soup holds a candle to this extra flavorful homemade version. I love wonton soup, especially when it is full of veggies, which helps make it more of a meal. It has lots of healthy veggies and is semi-homemade using frozen wontons. Make wonton ravioli, samosas, chinese ingots and more. This easy recipe from Delish.com makes for some quick and delicious homemade wontons.