Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets.
You can have Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of lukewarm broth I used pork.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s As needed of lard, shortening, or nonstick spray grease the pan.
- Prepare As needed of deep pan for steam with lid.
- It’s As needed of pan to fit in deep pan for noodles.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of water for steam.
Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets step by step
- Mix the eggs, oil, salt, flour, and 1-1/2 cup lukewarm broth..
- Let sit for 45 minutes covered.
- Heat 1 cup of water in deep pan.
- Grease the smaller pan with lard, shortening, or nonstick spray..
- Pour a very thin layer of batter into steam pan. Put pan inside boiling pan of water and cover..
- Steam for 3 minutes or until the noodle sheet bubbling up, which indicates it's done..
- Add a little sprinkle of flour in between sheets.
- Repeat till done with batter. Slice to make noodles..
- Hope you enjoy!.