Grandmas fried chicken.
You can have Grandmas fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandmas fried chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare Pinch of salt pinch of pepper.
- It’s Dash of Greek seasoning.
- It’s of Lard.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 6-8 of chicken thighs or breasts (depending on size), which ever you prefer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn starch.
Grandmas fried chicken instructions
- Boil chicken breast for about 20 minutes then let dry for at least an hour.
- Combine cornstarch, flour, salt and pepper and Greek seasoning.
- Dip chicken in egg wash them coat in cornstarch mixture.
- Heat lard until piping hot.
- Add chicken turn only once after sides are golden brown.